BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

my heart is too small....

well...juz wanna share that i`ve got a small heart...
i`m juz an ordinary person...
i`m juz an average guy...
i`m not perfect...
mb sumtimes i`ve hurt people without i`m knowing that i`ve hurt them..or mb my way of treating people makes people luv or hate me...i juz can`t cntrol that...n sum people told me that...i`m a bad person who plays people heart n feeling..for me luv is juz a game..i donno which is true which is not...i jz tryin to be myself..n i try my best to take care others feeling..n i noe..i`cnnot do that perfectly because my heart is juz too small to do that...=(...

for those people felt that i`m playing with their heart n feelings...i`m so sorry...i didn`t meant to that...

for those people felt that i luv u...yes i do...i luv u...n i do have feelings towards u.....i juz wait for the time to be true.....i want u to be mine...

thats all for now..
to be continued....

0 comments: