BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Gunslinger....

yeah,you`ve been alone..
i`ve been gone for far too long..
but with all that we`ve been through..
after all this time i`m comming home to you..
never let is show..
the pain `ive grown to know..
cause with all these things we do..
it don`t matter when i`m comming home to you..

i reach towards the sky i`ve said my goodbyes..
my heart always with you know..
i wont question why so many have died..
my prayers have made it through yeah..
cause with all these things we do..
it don`t matter when i`m coming home to you..

letters keep me warm..
helped me through the storm..
but with all that we`ve been through..
after all this time i`m coming home to you..

i`ve always been through...
i`ve waited so long just to come home to you..
i`m making it through..
it`s been far too long..
we`ve proven our love over time`s so strong, in all that we do..
the stars in the nights, they lend me their light
to bring me closer to the heaven with you..

gunslinger by avenged sevenfold.

0 comments: