BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

new year 2009....!!!

heylo....!
its been a new year...new month..new days..new life n luv born..!
so...i would like to share a story..
stOry bout me,myself n i...

a lot of thngs hppen....
n i`m lucky coz i`m still alive...still standing n still can breathe the air...
huhu...tanx God..

my previous result was kinda dissapointed thou...
y..?
bcoz i failed to increase my pointer..huh~ goddamn muther fukker..~!
but this sem...i promish to myself.my family n my love one...that i will score n achieve good pointer...
the thng is...can i do that...?
i`m a lazy muther fukker....play around all the time...n i didn`t take thngs seroiusly....hmm....is dat me...???
my God...what a jerk..!

but then....that was Old mE ...!!!

in this year...i`ve got new goals...new determination n new hopes..!

hehehehehe.......sO....i will do my bset to success in my study...my life n my luv story....
oooopppsss...!!...luv story?

ouhh....luv story ha..?
mm.....welll.....i kindly polite n humbly said that i oredi be sum1 bF @ lover...
huhu...it`s the greatest thng ever hppen in my whole life...i`ve finally found out my luv...n be wit the person that i`ve feeling at..!!! kinda cool thou...
hehehe.......i promish b...that i`ll never leave u n will alwez luv n loyal to u..! muah2...

ok..ok...back to the story...
mm....in the year 2009...i will change my life n attitude....24 years old wannabe...!! hehehe..
whatever it is...i need to change everything bout myself..its time to change..i wanna be the new A.F.I.Q...
wish me luck thou..!

0 comments: